Thursday, April 29, 2010

THE BIBLE ONLINE

                                                                                      
Download the Digital King James Bible to your Computer Now!      
Here’s what you’ll receive in the next five minutes.

• Your own Digital King James Bible.

• Instant Access; you will have the King James Bible on your computer in the next five minutes, hence a very easy and fast download.

• Simple. No unwanted software installation necessary.          

• Quick, safe, secure, instant download.

• Search, for any passage by simply entering a keyword search.

• You will receive both the Old and New Testament.

• You will also receive 5 incredible bonuses.

• Load the Downloadable King James Bible onto your iphone.


You wanna know what the 5 bonuses are? They are very essential and enriching books, necessary for your nourishment and edification. They individually and collectively help in uplifting your spirituality and expose your divine senses to grow from one stage to another in the Christian race. They are;

1. Absolute surrender by Andrew Murray.                    

2. With Christ in the school of prayer.

3. The New Life.

4. The Lord’s Table

5. The School of Obedience.



With the Digital King James Bible, you will receive exactly what you’ve been looking for- a high quality, readily available, easy-to-read version of the Bible for download. There is nothing in the Market comparable to this!

Why waste your time searching for the King James Bible when you could be reading it and building your relationship with God? Click on the Link below to purchase a copy.

 The Bible Online King James Version



Add caption























6 comments:

  1. Good work! But why usuing blogspot only? Also open up a website. You are thoroughly restricting yourself from much more income because you promote really good products. I have bought your e-book on affiliate marketing and now your easily downloadable Bible online and I must say that they are all as you have said. If you want help in constructing a website, I can help you. You need to blow out to the world and make enough money from the standard products you promote. Thanks for keeping to your promise, I have all the bonuses you promised and it seems to me that your bonuses have equal or even more values than your promoted products. I suggest you should be a vendor yourself and stop giving these enriching bonuses just like that. ITS JUST A BUSINESS ADVICE, YOU KNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm! I can see that this is a new version of the one I downloaded some years ago. Good features, fast speed, fexible cursor and accessibility to search references and scriptures. I have bought it already and I am happy using it. Thanks.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I totally agree with Josingwa. Such a great downloadable Bible version. Keep it up Mr Makama! I also will have to commend you on your articles. I am a medical practitioner and you simply bring out medical facts as explicitly as can ever be. I can see that you are good in medicine, marketing and writing. Nice way to blend the three together, cos most of your medical articles still direct readers here. Keep it up man. You are beginning to be my role model.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I very want to leanr Angliski language and advice to me my friend that I buy the Bible. Now I has the Bible and I will be very feel bad if I didnt did it to buy this Bible. I always with my computer and it will feel very very great and very very nice to have the Bible everytime, everyday and every hour so that I learn about Jesus and learning English go and go together. It is not super? Yes it is super! Thank you Mr Makama, you are very very good my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great stuff! After contemplating for about 6 days, I finally got it. I am happy I did.

    ReplyDelete